Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 35% Special Offer Not Working

Hi @LANative,

Thanks for posting this issue. We are aware of this. No worries, we will forward this to our Support Team. Check your email, as they will contact you there. Congratulations in advance on your new Roku device. Happy Streaming!

Regards,

Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cybernet

I am having the same issue.. I have tried to clear cache, etc.. I cannot the discounted price.  Can I get some help before the sale ends?

0 Kudos
BCRUNK

Most of the time these offers through email say they are for select people but end up actually still being sent to every one. It’s just a way for them to reel in more customers I would imagine.
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @Cybernet!

No worries. Our Support team would be more than happy to assist you with this. Keep an eye on your inbox; they will send you a separate email. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance with. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HessLand
Reel Rookie

There is definitely something wrong with the email blast that Roku sent out.  I'd love to upgrade one of my units with the streambar that is advertised in the email I received yesterday but there does not seem to be a way to get to the deal.  Clicking the link in the email takes me to "My Offers" with a single device that I am not interested in.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @HessLand,

Thanks for letting us know about this and for making your first post here in the Roku Community.

We've called reinforcement from our Support team about this. Please keep an eye on your email address. They will reach you from there.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dl555
Reel Rookie

Still waiting to hear from Support about the problem getting the 35% discount on my Roku Ultra nearly two weeks ago. What’s the holdup? 

HessLand
Reel Rookie

Just like Reel Rookie, I have not received any information about the promotion that doesn't seem to work. I guess Roku is just going to let it drop? 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dl555 @HessLand,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

Please note that we have passed your information and concerns to our Support team. We recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll reach out to you from there.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we try to resolve your issue.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dl555
Reel Rookie

So, when is Support going to contact us about the 35% off deal we couldn't get? I paid full price for the Roku Ultra. It'd be nice to get that discount sometime soon. It's now been three weeks since I tried the deal and it didn't work. Thanks!

0 Kudos