Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrgodfrey3
Reel Rookie

35% Special Offer Not Working

I received an email offer from Roku titled "Savings so good, we can’t give them to everyone" that offered 35% off Roku streaming devices: "Choose a new Roku streaming device and save with this email exclusive offer." The message states the user must be logged on to redeem. I have done all that and none of the streaming devices show up in the shopping cart with the discounted prices. It is limited to one per customer: "Limit one per customer or account, while supplies last." I would like to purchase a Roku Ultra at the price listed in the email offer ($64). Roku apparently does not have a customer service phone or email - way to go Roku!

20 REPLIES 20
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Re: 35% Special Offer Not Working

@mrgodfrey3 @In the last I’ve been able to reach costumer support by there customer supper messenger through the website. They helped me with a similar issue with a different product around the holiday season 

RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dfresh567 @mrgodfrey3 ,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. Please check your email from time to time, as our support team will contact you there. We hope you enjoy this offer, and congratulations in advance on your new Roku device.

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated this time.

Regards,

Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

@RokuRey-V @mrgodfrey3 all good i currently have no issue with any of my Roku services I was just saying an approach I’ve tried in the past to work out an issue. Hopefully what u said is able to help him

0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for letting us know @Dfresh567! Feel free to contact us on our available channels if you need help in the future. Happy Streaming!

Regards,

Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DKNJ
Binge Watcher

Is this offer being emailed to existing customers?  Because I just got a new Dolby Atmos receiver only to discover my Roku Premum+ doesn't support Dolby Atmos so I have started using my Chromecast instead. 

I'd probably buy a Roku Ultra to replace my Roku Premium+ if I had that code, but I'm not going to spend $100 on it when I already have other streaming devices that do what I need.

0 Kudos
dl555
Reel Rookie

I just used the offer email to get the 35% discount on the Ultra, but after getting the order in the cart, the normal price was there, not the offer price. I thought it might get updated during the checkout process, but no. I was charged the normal price. How do I get a refund of the difference in price? One other thing, when I clicked on the offer email, I was taken to a Roku page showing "My Offers" and only the outdoor camera product shown, and no way to go anywhere else from that page. No links, buttons, or anything. Dead end.

mrgodfrey3
Reel Rookie

I started a text with support (account/billing) and they elevated to another dept who sent me a one time discount code to use. You will have to return the Roku once received and get a refund but shipping back is on you I believe. 

0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mrgodfrey3,

Please check your email, as our Support Team contacted you there. If there's anything else you want us to check with. Please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

Regards,

Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LANative
Reel Rookie

I have also been trying to use the 35% discount.  The only thing I’ve gotten is frustration.  Please advise if there is a workaround.

LANative

0 Kudos