Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barmar61

Re: Network Error code 014.30

Jump to solution

roku model #4210X.  Have tried to reset.  Asks for password.  Have no idea what password is.  How

do I recover password?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @barmar61,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I will do my best to assist you with any wireless network issues and inquiries. As a first step, I would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information regarding How to find your wireless network name and password | Official Roku Support

In addition, if you are getting an error code or message, refer to this link for common Roku error codes and their recommended actions: How to connect your Roku® streaming device to the internet using Wi-Fi® or Ethernet | Official Roku ...

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @barmar61,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I will do my best to assist you with any wireless network issues and inquiries. As a first step, I would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information regarding How to find your wireless network name and password | Official Roku Support

In addition, if you are getting an error code or message, refer to this link for common Roku error codes and their recommended actions: How to connect your Roku® streaming device to the internet using Wi-Fi® or Ethernet | Official Roku ...

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos