Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fs240

Brit box disconnected for no reason

Jump to solution

Cannot reconnect to briy box whivh suddenly disconnected

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Brit box disconnected for no reason

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

For isolated channel concerns, you'll want to reach out to the channel provider and inquire further, as this issue may be known on their end. Please be guided by the fact that channels and apps on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the publishers and providers themselves.

Let us know what you find out.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AdamH1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Me as well.  I'm in Canada.

0 Kudos
ConsumerMaven21
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same thing here. BritBox disconnected. Subscription is not through Roku but direct. I cannot access it. Even if I sign in, then I am asked to sign in for the "Roku subscription," something I don't have.

I went on Roku and noticed that Brit Box was not "installed," so I reinstalled it.

I disconnected Roku and rebooted. Nothing changed.

I removed the app and reinstalled it. Nothing changed.

Roku strikes again. The "chat" feature is a joke.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

For isolated channel concerns, you'll want to reach out to the channel provider and inquire further, as this issue may be known on their end. Please be guided by the fact that channels and apps on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the publishers and providers themselves.

Let us know what you find out.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
ConsumerMaven21
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

According to Roku tech, Brit Box did an update that disrupted service. If you go to Brit Box website and look under technical support, you will find a notice about disruptions, errors, odd messaging. This says problems are being worked on. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.