Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UncleNine
Roku Guru

I have searched and followed directions to cancel Smart Home Trial. They make it VERY hard.

Jump to solution

I have searched and followed the directions to cancel Smart Home Trial. There is nothing anywhere that shows the  trial and shows how to cancel.  They make it VERY hard. HOW DO I DO THIS ???  How do I cancel the trial/cancel subscription without being charged. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: I have searched and followed directions to cancel Smart Home Trial. They make it VERY hard.

Jump to solution

@UncleNine

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can cancel a Smart Home subscription with the following steps:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions
  3. Under Active subscriptions, select Roku Smart Home Subscription
  4. Select Manage subscription
  5. Uncheck all cameras and doorbells
  6. Review your changes and select Cancel subscription

For more details about cancelling a Smart Home subscription, visit our support page here: Sign up for a Roku Smart Home Subscription

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: I have searched and followed directions to cancel Smart Home Trial. They make it VERY hard.

Jump to solution

@UncleNine

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can cancel a Smart Home subscription with the following steps:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions
  3. Under Active subscriptions, select Roku Smart Home Subscription
  4. Select Manage subscription
  5. Uncheck all cameras and doorbells
  6. Review your changes and select Cancel subscription

For more details about cancelling a Smart Home subscription, visit our support page here: Sign up for a Roku Smart Home Subscription

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
UncleNine
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I wish to cancel the TRIAL before it becomes a subscription.  How do I do THAT?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@UncleNine

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried following the steps outlined my previous post? 

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

While under free 14 day trial it does not show up under my subscriptions, therefore I can’t cancel before it ends!!!

0 Kudos
3tens

Jump to solution

Before my trial had ended I put a card on file that I wasn't using one that I didn't have money on and when it was time to pay for the subscription and no money was on my card, the subscription cancelled itself. It tried taking money off that card 3 times before it cancelled my subscription. That was the only way I was able to get out of my subscription 

0 Kudos