Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ccamp69

my tsn shuts off after 15 mins

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: my tsn shuts off after 15 mins

@ccamp69 Do you have a subscription to TSN or is it possible you are watching a free trial?

0 Kudos
Woodson

I’m having the same issue.  I have a subscription with TSN. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Woodson @ccamp69 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about the issue you have faced with the TSN app, and we'd like to collect further details so we can help. Can you please provide the information below:

• What Roku device are you having issues with?
  • What specific issue are you having with the TSN app?
  • When did you first encounter the issue? How long have you been experiencing the issue?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far in an attempt to resolve the issue?

The details we receive will be significant to reviewing this case. Any information that can be provided aside from the requested information will help us understand the issue better.

We hope for your response in this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.