Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BeachGuy1
Streaming Star

Re: YouTube app constant buffering

I also got Issue ID 16-427-022 and 16-427-2-023 on the Streaming Stick.  It seems each time I ask Issue ID it provides different last numbers.

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for letting us know, @BeachGuy1!

Thank you so much for providing us with another Issue ID. Please be aware that requesting another Issue ID will provide different numbers, but the first one you gave us is enough. 

In the meantime, we highly appreciate all of your efforts in communicating with us, as well as your patience and understanding as we still work on this. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance with, and feel free to create a new thread for different concerns, as we are more than willing to assist you in the best way we can. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BeachGuy1
Streaming Star

Is there any update on this?

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BeachGuy1,

Thank you for keeping us posted!
As of the moment, our appropriate Roku team is currently working on this issue.

Your extended patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pwrcat4000
Binge Watcher

BeachGuy1 is not the only one having this problem I am having the exact same problem.  I know it's a pain in the ass BeachGuy1 but what I have been doing is just pulling it up on my phone and using Smart view (I have a Samsung Android phone and that's available to me) plus I can watch things in 2x (another annoying "problem" with the Roku TV player IMHO)

I am running a model 6102X TCL 55US5800

hardware 6102X

software version 12.5.0

build 4176-22

GC version 10.2.518
Issue ID 80-445-137

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @pwrcat4000,

Thanks for your first post and for providing this information here in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that we have passed along the information you provided to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Once we have available updates, we'll make sure to update this Community thread.

We hope to get everything sorted out soon, and we appreciate your patience with us in the meantime.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BeachGuy1
Streaming Star

It has been over two weeks since I posted.  Do you have a solution other than "we've sent to appropriate team"?

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BeachGuy1,

Thank you for the post.

As per checking with our appropriate Roku team, they're currently still working on this issue on YouTube. We suggest that you still contact the channel partner to report this issue and get help.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please let us know.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
BeachGuy1
Streaming Star

"contact the channel partner to report this issue and get help".  There is no way for the average person to contact YouTube developers (who work for Google).  One month later and no solution?  So this forum is bogus right.  No real solutions, probably not even researching the problem.

pwrcat4000
Binge Watcher

"We have passed along the information you provided to the appropriate Roku team"
AKA the Black hole of FU!!!
#twoweeks #dontbuyrokuproducts #nocustomerservice

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.