Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aboss521
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Outage? Xfinity Stream App not loading

Jump to solution

Thanks, Jharra. I tried all of those and nothing worked, unfortunately. I did find a page on the Xfinity site indicating that only Roku model numbers ending in the letter X are compatible with Xfinity Stream. All of the ones I’ve tested end in RW. Are the 3800RW, 3900RW, and 3910RW supposedly still compatible with the Xfinity Stream app?

0 Kudos
aboss521
Reel Rookie

Re: Xfinity App wont stream on any Roku Device

Jump to solution

Thank you. I’ve tried those steps multiple times, but unfortunately I’m still experiencing the same issue with all of the devices. 

0 Kudos
aboss521
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Jharra - It looks like my previous reply may have been deleted, but unfortunately the recommended steps did not resolve the problem. I am glad to report, however, that the Xfinity Stream app did start working on the Roku devices again but not until a few days after the last attempts to reset the devices and network, etc. 

0 Kudos
supschoo

Jump to solution

that doesn't work

0 Kudos
supschoo

Jump to solution

I went through all the steps exactly like you showed - still says it's not available

0 Kudos