Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Express solid white light and no signal

@OldEagleTail

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

When posting a new topic or replying to a thread, we highly recommend providing detailed information regarding the issue you're experiencing and at the same time, the specific troubleshooting you've already done. Providing those information will help us identify the issue and resolution immediately.

No worries, I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Lox

Thanks for the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching you out there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
OldEagleTail
Channel Surfer

Thank you Kariza D, I' m waiting. 

0 Kudos
Alex07

Hello

I have an roku express that I am experiencing a solid white light and no response when using the controller or the app. I made an attempt to troubleshoot the roku following the instructions of trying different combinations of HDMI and power sources, original and alternative HDMI and outlet wires, 2 different TVs, but nothing was able to fix it and bring the picture or sound back.

Model: 3930X

SN: S000830ATH42P

Alex

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Alex07,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pkrockwell
Reel Rookie

Roku Ultra was working fine up until recently. Now there is a solid white light indicating power, but no video/audio output through hdmi. Have completed all troubleshooting and have arrived at the conclusion of it being a faulty unit. There is no response from the unit when I hold down the reset button. 

Model:4800x

Serial:s02a2094te1y

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@pkrockwell

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community! 

We're here to help you. Did you make sure to select the correct input source selected on your TV?  May we ask what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? Have you followed the troubleshooting steps that can be found on this support page to resolve the issue: What to do if you cannot see the picture from your Roku streaming player on your TV

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Slm9161
Reel Rookie

Model 3820x

sN: S08Y422UU3HN

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Slm9161,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

As a first step, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page for a more helpful FAQ article that walks through the most common troubleshooting steps to assist you. Get started here: Official Roku Support | Roku Device Questions & Troubleshooting

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

having the same issue my Roku ID IS. K43051107152

if you could help and get back to me my email is [personal information removed] thank you 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.