Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Prime Video app opens but wont play shows/movies on Roku Premiere or Roku Express

Jump to solution

@RosetteStudios,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We're sorry for the delay in our solution to this. I see your report and the details you've provided regarding this.

We still don't have any further updates about this.

Thank for you your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Prime Video app opens but wont play shows/movies on Roku Premiere or Roku Express

Jump to solution

@Nobody22,

Thank you for the report!

We understand the situation. The information requested by @RokuEuniceL is required in order for us to provide an update to the appropriate Roku team.

We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  I have 3 Roku devices.  2 work fine.  1, the Prime app loads but then get a message that Something went wrong.  I have removed the app, rebooted, and reinstalled the app with no change.  This is frustrating.  I have a relatively new Roku streaming stick 4k.

0 Kudos
Cyclist
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Will this issues be resloved?

0 Kudos
Cyclist
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have an open case with Roku but no response as of today.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.