Solving playback issues

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beast93
Level 7

Re: Only sound and no picture

I’m having the same issues with the Onn. (Walmart) brand Roku tv. Yesterday everything was fine. Woke up today and nothing except sound and home menu. Have tried the resolutions with no resolve. Very frustrating. Have had other issues with this tv (purchased 1 year ago) those were resolved. This isn’t fixing. 

0 Kudos
Gurnz
Level 7

After disabling the AD Blocker on my router, my channels began to work again. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Beast93,

Thanks for your post. 

We're sorry to hear this has been your experience. If you are still having any issues with your Roku TV after following the provided steps, please contact your TV manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can contact them here: Onn Support

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
JD83
Level 8

Doesnt work for me. I do NOT have a roku tv just the 4k streaming stick. Would love either an answer or a replacement.  But seems no one wants to do anything about this. Only answering a few of us on this thread. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@JD83

Thanks for your post. 

Have you tried to check all the most common reasons why you cannot see the picture on your TV, this can be found on our support page. Make sure to follow the list provided and see if it resolves the issue. 

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps but the problem persists, please do not hesitate to contact us back. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device. It is printed on the bottom or back of the device. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Gurnz
Level 7

When I was using the stick, I had to unblock it on my routers firewall.

0 Kudos