Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to fix Netflix not working on my Roku streaming device

Jump to solution

Hi @jrvolpe311,

Thanks for your first post to the Roku Community!

Please note that we currently do not have any details to give. We want to ensure we can resolve this as soon as possible, but we need more details. Can you provide us with this information so we can send additional information for the investigation to our engineering team:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About.)
  • What channel and version/build is the channel that is having the issue? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button.)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID.)
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue.

Please keep us posted with the details.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
stuckey513
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuElmer-H 

G138X - Roku TV X01200LX23GC (S0JUH29X23GC)

v12.5.0 build 5213-CG

GC 11.4.28

ID GC-176-466

Netflix version 6.1 build 120088025

0 Kudos
RokuElmer-H
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @stuckey513 

Thank you for getting back to us.

We highly appreciate you for providing us with the requested details precisely! Rest assured; we will forward your information to the appropriate Roku team for review. In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Feel free to let us know if there's anything else you'd want us to address or create a new thread for different concerns. We'd be more than willing to listen and take action.

Thanks,
Elmer

Elmer H.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
anita625
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I did what you said and it is still not working...it tries to start and goes back to home. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @anita625,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted about this issue on Netflix!

We'll be glad to assist you even more with this problem. Can you please provide the following information that @RokuJechealR provided above? In addition, what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We look forward to your responses and gathering your details.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
anita625
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I uninstalled netflix channel,  restarted device, installed netflix again and the problem persists. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @anita625!

We appreciate the troubleshooting procedures you have already completed, but we want to gather more details to investigate this concern closely. Can you please provide the following information below?

• Roku device modelserial numberdevice ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Netflix channel version (highlight the channel tile, then press the * sign button on your device).

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to our appropriate Roku team for further investigation. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos