Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CalendarStream App is not working in my One Roku TV

I am trying to add my google calendar in my Onn Roku TV. I installed the app in the TV but when I tried to use it it says that is not getting any subscribers.

Please advice

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: CalendarStream App is not working in my One Roku TV

Hi, @bookedmedia 

Welcome to the Roku Community.

We see that you are having troubles with the CalendarStream app on your Roku TV, and we're here to assist. We recommend performing a troubleshooting step to successfully setup the app on your Roku TV. Kindly follow the instructions below:

1. Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the star (*) key on your remote, and choose "Remove channel".
  2. Next, restart your device from Settings > System > Power > System Restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).
  3. Once your player/TV starts up again, go to "Streaming Store" on the Home screen, and add the channel back once more.
  4. You may also refer to this link: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

We hope this works. Let us know if you still face the same issue after performing the steps above so we can continue to assist you.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.