Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indoor camera signed out…?

Jump to solution

I have 2 indoor cameras with a subscription setup with the Roku smart home app. For some reason all of a sudden, every time any motion is detected on either camera, instead of the push notification telling me which camera along with the type of motion, I keep getting notifications that say “you have been signed out of the Roku smart home app. Please sign in again.” I don’t know why this is happening, nor how to fix it. Also, when I tap the “you’ve been signed out” notification, it takes me to the camera that had motion detection, with my account obviously not signed out. 

Please do not tell me to log out and log back in, because that would be the most obvious fix as I’ve already tried that. 

any suggestions? Do I really need to try resetting both cameras to factory defaults…? If so why did this happen? How will I know it won’t happen again if I somehow get it to stop doing this?

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Indoor camera signed out…?

Jump to solution

Hi @HillcrestHype,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you keep on getting notifications on your Roku Smart home app saying, "You’ve been signed out." Kindly refer to the troubleshooting above that was provided by @RokuJohnB and @RokuTakashi. If the issue is not resolved after trying the troubleshooting steps kindly provide us with the following so that we can coordinate it to our appropriate team:

• Roku Smart Home app version:
  • Mobile phone brand and model:
  • OS version of your mobile phone:

Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Torilowers

Re: "You've been signed out of the RSH app. Please sign in again."

Jump to solution

I have been having this same exact issue and I have done all the trouble shooting steps here including uninstalling and reinstalling the app multiple times. Still having same issue. 

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: "You've been signed out of the RSH app. Please sign in again."

Jump to solution

Hi @Torilowers,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

If you are still having an issue with your Roku Smart Home app that keeps on getting notifications saying you have been signed out, kindly provide the details that were mentioned above by @RokuTakashi so that we can coordinate this with our appropriate team.

Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to your response.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.