Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrandoConmando
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't activate pro monitoring subscription

Jump to solution

Yep me too! Finally showing the subscription but now I'm having the same address activation issue as well! Bought this to secure my home while on vacation and here I am on vacation and the stupid thing still isn't being monitored!

Shane1976
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yep, so did we.  Got it cause we are leaving on a cruise and leaving our son home alone for the first time in 19 years. 

BrandoConmando
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku support!! Hello?? Are you going to fix this or should I just return it when I get home. A few of us are having the exact same issue so it's no an isolated issue or a failure to follow instructions. 

Wtsawyer81
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It's now been a week. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app for the 20th time. Still not working. No updates from Roku support. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that we are currently aware of the issue, and our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely. Rest assured, once more information is available, we'll be sure to update this Community thread.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate your patience with us in the meantime.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wtsawyer81
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuJechealR still not working. When you say sort it out soon, how many weeks should we expect to be without the service we're paying for? Are we talking months? How long is it before Roku won't give a full refund for returned equipment, or a full refund for a subscription to a service that has never worked? 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Wtsawyer81,

Thanks for getting back to us, and we really do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Our engineering team is currently working on this. Hopefully they get the ginks out of it.

Thanks for your understanding!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Wtsawyer81
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Glad to say the issue was fixed as of 7:30am this morning. Thank you very much, Roku team.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Wtsawyer81,

Thanks for keeping us updated!

It is our pleasure to hear that the matter has been resolved. We express our gratitude for your effort and understanding.

Happy Streaming!

Warm regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.