Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KaylaH

Re: Roku app not working correctly on ipad

Jump to solution

I am experiencing identical problems too, but from my iPhone. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall as well as log out (but it won’t let me log out so that obviously doesn’t do anything). 

0 Kudos
LGNEO
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuEuniceL @RokuTakashi @Stina12 @LadyHeathen 

It's been 2 months since I reported this obvious defect. Still without a resolution, an attempt at one, or a viable update given by the gods of Roku!  Talk about service and support for the money spent. Fire Stick anyone?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @KaylaH!

We appreciate you for letting us know about this and we'd be more than happy to find you the best resolution in successfully logging out of your account on the Roku mobile app.

Before we proceed, could you please confirm when this started happening? Have you successfully logged out before and signed into another Roku account? Also, are there any error messages when you try to sign out of your account? If so, kindly provide us with photos for reference.

In the meantime, we suggest trying to log into a different device and log out to see if the same issue persists. 

We'll be looking forward to your update so we can assess your concern better and provide you with an accurate resolution. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
FEC
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I downloaded the 10.0.2 update to my iPad this morning and discovered that the logjam is broken.  For whatever reason, the app launched to my current username rather than the old one, and I was able to log out and back in again.  Case closed, at least for me…

0 Kudos
LGNEO
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Just downloaded and installed 10.0.2. It too fixed my issue.

0 Kudos