Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saltycracker
Channel Surfer

IPad OS 17.4 mobile app stalls on install at “Personalize your ads”

Jump to solution

Mobile app hangs on install on iPad 9 (iPadOS 17.4) at “personalize your ads”, select next to allow and nothing, stalls. Roku mobile app works on my older iPad Air 2 with no problems.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Saltycracker
Channel Surfer

Re: IPad OS 17.4 mobile app stalls on install at “Personalize your ads”

Jump to solution

Thanks ERey for the quick response. I got the Roku mobile app to install on the new 9th gen iPad. It stalled again at the same point so I just left it and came back to it later and it did install and open just fine . TY again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Saltycracker,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

We'd like to be of assistance here, and thanks for flagging us about this issue with the Roku mobile app.

Could you confirm whether the version of this app and the one that is functioning are the same, as well as whether the two have the same iOS version?

Please keep us posted!

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Saltycracker
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks ERey for the quick response. I got the Roku mobile app to install on the new 9th gen iPad. It stalled again at the same point so I just left it and came back to it later and it did install and open just fine . TY again.

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

@Saltycracker,

Thanks for the update!

That's awesome. Seems like a bit of update going on that might affect this.

Feel free to let the Community if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.