Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crk1918
Channel Surfer

Cannot login to Roku Mobile App

I Still have this problem today. I have tried before from last year. No problem from the web login or TV login, just not mobile phone.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot login to Roku Mobile App

Hi @crk1918,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Roku mobile app since you're unable to sign in. We're happy to assist you further. Please try to remove the app and re-add it again.

Let us know how it works, and we will continue to assist you further.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
crk1918
Channel Surfer

Still not working. Even try to forget my password(Do it on purpose.), and it still doesn't work.

I remember if I create a completely different user for somebody, it will work.

Not sure the reason is why it not works for my account.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for getting back to us, @crk1918

We appreciate you for providing the additional details. Have you tried uninstalling your Roku mobile app, and re-installing it to see if you're able to see any improvements?

Keep us posted.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
crk1918
Channel Surfer

Yes. I have tried this before.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @crk1918,

Thank you for updating us here in the Roku Community!

We'd love to assist you further with this issue that you're having with the Roku mobile app since you're unable to sign in. Would you please let us know if you have another phone so we can try downloading the app and see if the problem still exists?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
crk1918
Channel Surfer

IMG20240215203702.jpg

Hi,

Still having the same problem using a different phone. Again, website sign in still work. Is a phone and website using a different database to sign in or Something?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for the added information, @crk1918!

We appreciate your efforts in trying to sign into the Roku mobile app on a different device and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

In this case, we will coordinate this with the appropriate Roku team for further review and find you the best resolution possible. With this being said, kindly provide us with the following details below so we can review your device:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Mobile (tablet) phone OS version, model, and the app version

We'll be anticipating your response as we are more than eager to correct this and help you sign into the Roku mobile app again.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mamabear_87
Reel Rookie

Also Cannot login to Roku Mobile App

I keep getting an error message when I try to login on the Roku App.  I used it just last night with no problems, tried multiple times today and still can’t login.  

I can login on the Internet with no issues, the app connects to my Roku TV and Remote options work just fine, it just won’t let me login.

I tried changing the password, confirmed password change, used the new password, same error message

I tried creating a new account, filled everything out and got an error message that something went wrong, no new account created.

I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it again, same error message that said to try again later.

I tried again and again and again and keep getting the same error message.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16.6.1

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Also Cannot login to Roku Mobile App

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @mamabear_87!

It is highly appreciated that you've provided us with precise elaboration of your concern and for performing all the possible troubleshooting steps to no avail.

In this case, we'd like to gather your Roku player's information as we will include your device in the process of investigation and correction:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We'll be looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos