Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot login to Roku Mobile App

We appreciate this information, @BossyBear.

Could you also provide us with the Roku device's requested details, such as:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current OS version. (This can all be found in Settings > System > About.)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

Ensuring complete and precise details would help our team assess and investigate this issue further. We'll be anticipating your response.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BossyBear

I have three. A Roku Ultra and two TCL Roku TVs.

Since some tablets work and older android works, I don't see how this matters.

But if you want the devices they are are in my Roku account under the same email as the one I am using here.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We appreciate the follow-up, @BossyBear.

Rest assured, we have collected and forwarded the following details to the appropriate Roku team for review and further investigation. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime. Should an update be available for this concern, we'll promptly let this thread know.

Let us know if you have further inquiries regarding this.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I’m having trouble as well. I tried deleting app and reinstalling but all I get is a black screen that says something went wrong loading this page, use the remote control, retry or go to support page for any outages. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Crazylola47,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you're also having problems accessing your Roku mobile app. We would be happy to look further into this issue, but we need more details. Please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current OS version. (This can all be found in Settings > System > About.)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Mobile phone or tablet OS version, model, and app version.

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
crk1918
Channel Surfer

Using the latest app, still having issues today, which makes me believe most likely will be the account issue since I tried many Android still not avail.

If we still think it is the device issue, someone can get an Android phone model that works for them, I can try it for my account.

I did the Wireshark capture, it did resolve the DNS and HTTPS address correctly.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.