Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clifton

What to do if I forgot my Roku PIN code (pin number)

Jump to solution

I have been using my Roku for a week or so. Now I am trying to connect computer and tv to add some channels. Have my online account set up and it wants my to link computer and tv with a PIN number that I don't have or cant remember when I set up. Can I get a new one?

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: What to do if I forgot my Roku PIN

Jump to solution

@Clifton 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For information on how to change your PIN for your Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

For information on how to add channels on your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Additional resources that you might find helpful:

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku PIN

Jump to solution

@tiffylabelle0 @Kodabear12-_ 

Thanks for the posts.

For information on how to change your PIN for your Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: What to do if I forgot my Roku PIN code (pin number)

Jump to solution

Hi @Safiatou1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for the inquiry, I will do my best to provide you information regarding on how to update your Roku PIN CODE.

Here are the step by step instructions:

1. Visit my.roku.com
  2. Sign in if prompted. For assistance, learn what to do if you have forgotten your email address or password.
  3. Under PIN preference, select Update 

Please be guided through this link for more detailed information on how to update/create your Roku PIN Code: How to find, change, or reset the PIN code for your Roku® account | Official Roku Support

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us a know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: What to do if I forgot my Roku PIN

Jump to solution

@Clifton 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For information on how to add channels on your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Additional resources that you might find helpful:

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Clifton

Re: lost pin number

Jump to solution

Thanks Danny. I have updated my pin online but the tv will not except it and computer won't link to tv without a pin. Stuck in a loop. Help!

Clifton

Jump to solution

or Link Code. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Clifton 

Thanks for the note.

Can you please provide us with a screenshot of the issue that you are currently seeing?

Once we have that information, we will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LaTaun

Jump to solution

I wanna karate chop this TV! I bought my roku from the pawn shop and someone else's jnformation is stored. I have Netflix ... They had me clear the person's info and I'm good. Purchased STARZ and TV wants a pin. I set up a pin .... INVALID ROKU TV PIN. Tried taking pin off, roku asks for a pin before accessing STARZ. Found a number for roku TV support and the guy asked for my email account and then wanted $69.99 to reconfigure the TV. I so hung up. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@LaTaun 

Thanks for the note.

We would first recommend verify the Roku account that is on your Roku TV by accessing Settings > System > About. If the email that is showing is not yours, you will need to try perform a factory reset on your device to remove the previous owner's account information. For more information on how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device? Once the Roku TV has been factory reset, you can then set up your own Roku account and link the TV here: How do I create a Roku® account?

Once the Roku TV is under activated under your Roku account, you should be able to add the STARZ channel as well as sign back into Netflix again.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Roku PIN

Jump to solution

cnt remember the pin

roku pin

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Lost roku pin number

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku PIN

Jump to solution

@tiffylabelle0 @Kodabear12-_ 

Thanks for the posts.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos