Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwoo77

Re: Voice remote pro won't charge

I have the same problem. We thought by having a rechargeable remote would be beneficial but it lasted for 2 charges. The last charge stayed on 3% for a couple of days but now it just stays on 0.  Can you direct me to warranty claims please? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@jwoo77, start at:
Step by step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support 

When you get to the part where it asks for a serial number use the serial number of the Roku device it's paired to displayed under Settings->System->About, not any serial number on the remote.

If that doesn't get you anywhere post back here again.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@ProMan1

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@jwoo77

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

If you still need help with your Roku Voice Remote, try using a different charging cord. Please also try the troubleshooting steps provided in this Support link: How to fix your Roku® voice or simple remote that is not working.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Scarr6126

Not sure if this is still a valid thread but I'm having the same problem.  I've tried every single troubleshooting thing out there and the remote still isn't charging after 2 days.  My serial number is YJ00AC911965

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Scarr6126,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you through email.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
UrDad

I am having same problems with my voice remote pro not charging … I have tried all the steps provided and still not charging.. is there a way to get a replacement voice pro remote, if so I am in need of one.. Thank You Mike Hayes

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @UrDad,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

If this issue persists with the Roku Voice Remote Pro not charging, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device as well as the model of the Roku remote.

Once we have this information, we can assist further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jvj1283
Reel Rookie

Same issue they are acting like they don’t know this is a known issue. My remote was bought via phone from them so the serial number for my tv don’t match so I don’t know how to ge  tv mines 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jvj1283,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Is your issue with the Roku remote that came with your Roku TV? Are you referring to Roku Voice Remote Pro? If yes, please provide the model number of the Roku remote.

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos