Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tealsista
Reel Rookie

Voice Remote pro not charging

Jump to solution

I’m so upset, voice remote pro not charging at all (purchased package kit 2 years ago) . I’ve read where others have experienced this same thing with this remote. 
Using the connections received with in package, tried resetting, repairing after resetting (SEVERAL TIMES). Will work when plugged in to charging system. But as one person stated “way too short to use remote when plugged in”

so far 6 hours n STILL battery level remains at 0%.

I have tried to find a CS number or email but having no luck. CAN ANYONE ASSIST ME. 

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Voice Remote pro not charging

Jump to solution

Hi there, @Tealsista! Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

It seems you're having trouble with your Roku remote, and we're here to help. To start with, please try resetting your Roku remote by pressing and holding the Back and Home buttons simultaneously for about 20 seconds. After doing so, try charging it to see if this makes any difference.

In the meantime, please consider using our Roku mobile app for temporary and backup remotes. For detailed instructions, please refer to our dedicated support article: How to use the Roku mobile app.

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Voice Remote pro not charging

Jump to solution

Hi there, @Tealsista! Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

It seems you're having trouble with your Roku remote, and we're here to help. To start with, please try resetting your Roku remote by pressing and holding the Back and Home buttons simultaneously for about 20 seconds. After doing so, try charging it to see if this makes any difference.

In the meantime, please consider using our Roku mobile app for temporary and backup remotes. For detailed instructions, please refer to our dedicated support article: How to use the Roku mobile app.

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.