Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Craig1971

Is it possible to signal a lost Roku Voice Remote Pro out of sleep mode?

#

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is it possible to signal a lost Roku Voice Remote Pro out of sleep mode?

Hi, @Craig1971, thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

In reference to the issue you mentioned, let me know if I misunderstood your question. If you're asking about using the remote finder on your Roku while it's in sleep mode, yes you can do so by using a hands-free voice command, the Roku mobile app, or the lost remote finder button on your Roku streaming device. Once you activate the lost remote finder, your remote will emit a sound for up to 60 seconds. When you find your remote, simply press any button to stop the sound.

Note: Your remote will not play the lost remote finder sound if the alkaline batteries are dead the rechargeable battery is too low, or if the remote is out of range of your wireless network.

Hope I have addressed your question appropriately, but reply to this message if the above did not fix your issue, and we will gladly follow up.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.