Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Owens515
Reel Rookie

Return troubles What to do now

I am having the same exact problem. I’m trying to return a sound bar and support has not answered any of my emails. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Return troubles What to do now

Hi @Owens515,

From the Roku Community, greetings!

We appreciate you getting in touch with us about this, and we'd want to see how we can help.

Could you describe the problem you're having with your soundbar?

Please tell us more about this so that we can help you even better.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Owens515
Reel Rookie

I’m trying to return it. Online the website cannot process the request and tells me every time to try again later. I have emailed support three times and haven’t heard anything from them. 

0 Kudos
Owens515
Reel Rookie

m trying to return it. Online the website cannot process the request and tells me every time to try again later. I have emailed support three times and haven’t heard anything from them. 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Owens515,

We're very sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. Please be advised that we have passed along your information to our Support team. They will reach out to assist you further.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.