Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dm_mute

How to return wrong remote and exchange for correct remote

Jump to solution

I purchased the wrong remote for my device. I need to return it and buy the correct remote. Each time I try to submit a ticket through the site I get the "Oops!" error message.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to return wrong remote and exchange for correct remote

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @janetG!

Thank you for reaching out regarding your concern about wanting to return a remote purchased incorrectly. I'd be happy to help you with this.

If you ordered this directly from the Roku website, I highly suggest visiting our support article about the step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements

Note: The information in this article only applies in the United States to owners of products manufactured by Roku®.

However, if you have purchased this Roku remote directly from a retail store, you may return it to them if it still covers the 30-day warranty. 

Furthermore, if you want to purchase the correct Roku remote, I highly suggest visiting our website, Roku Products | Accessories, and choosing your preferred remote. Details about its compatibility with various Roku streaming devices are also provided. 

Feel free to reach out if you need further help. I hope you find this information helpful!

Happy Streaming! 💜
Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @dm_mute!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. No worries! I'd be more than happy to assist you in sorting this out. 

Kindly check your inbox, as I will reach you via Private Message to gather further personal information, such as the order number and the email address used when placing the order. I will also coordinate this with our Support team for further assistance. 

In the meantime, your continuous patience and understanding as we work on this are highly appreciated. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
janetG

How to return wrong remote and exchange for correct remote

Jump to solution

How do I return the wrong remote and get the correct one?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @janetG!

Thank you for reaching out regarding your concern about wanting to return a remote purchased incorrectly. I'd be happy to help you with this.

If you ordered this directly from the Roku website, I highly suggest visiting our support article about the step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements

Note: The information in this article only applies in the United States to owners of products manufactured by Roku®.

However, if you have purchased this Roku remote directly from a retail store, you may return it to them if it still covers the 30-day warranty. 

Furthermore, if you want to purchase the correct Roku remote, I highly suggest visiting our website, Roku Products | Accessories, and choosing your preferred remote. Details about its compatibility with various Roku streaming devices are also provided. 

Feel free to reach out if you need further help. I hope you find this information helpful!

Happy Streaming! 💜
Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.