Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abrilxsc

Terrible service, will be reporting charge on bank

I ordered two Roku products last week, expecting to receive it within three days just like their website states. After three days, I reached out to an agent and they said wait 24-48 hours. I waited… contacted them again and they said wait 24 hours for an update. I waited again and reached out again. I was told to call the customer service number. I called today, 12/21/2023, and the agent said he will surely call me in 2 hours with a detailed update and exact delivery date. Four hours have passed, no call, no update, no emails, and my order still says processing since last week. This is the worst service I’ve ever experienced and I haven’t even received the product. I will be reporting to my bank this is a fraudulent charge considering no one is telling me if I’ll ever receive the product even though they have already taken the money. And if an agent responds to this with any mention of “sorry, send us a message and we’ll update you within hours” TRUST ME DONT BOTHER!

0 Kudos