Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kellylr83

Re: The right arrow on my remote for new 4K Streaming Stick is not working

Same problem for me I even bought another remote and had the same problem. I thought maybe it was a bad batch. Everything else works but the right arrow button just really hard to push 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Kellylr83,

Thanks for your post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about your Roku remote having an issue with the right arrow button. We're pleased to assist.

Please check your inbox. We have sent you a private message to request additional information and assist you further.

You can use the Roku mobile app to control your streaming device while we troubleshoot your voice remote.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
roko44444

This is the problem I am having. And now it is extending to the volume buttons. The right arrow has been hard to push for a few months now, but now that the volume button is not working properly, I am thinking about ditching Roku altogether since it looks like this is a common problem and there doesn't seem to be an easy place to find what to do about it. 

0 Kudos
Akirratiff
Channel Surfer

I don’t think they consider it a problem because if you look on Amazon they are selling TONS of remotes. The most available remotes on the market are Roku—I wonder why?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @roko44444!

We appreciate you letting us know about the issues you've encountered with the buttons on your physical Roku remote. No worries! We're here to help you find the best resolution possible. 

Rest assured that I will work closely with our Support team to provide additional reinforcement in this case. Following this, I will contact you privately to gather any further necessary information.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ankarora

Have a Roku remote , everything works fine other then the right side of the remote and center button. This is a replacement remote I got from Walmart for my TCL Roku TV.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @ankarora!

Thanks for reaching out and for letting us know about this. We'd be happy to provide further information about this.

TCL manufactures its own player hardware, such as streaming players and smart TVs, and it also develops its own remote controls that work well with these devices.

Since you've received a replacement remote from TCL, we highly recommend reaching out to them for further assistance. Each TV manufacturer provides direct support for its TV models running the Roku OS. 

You may reach them here: TCL Support

You may also check our replacement remote for your TCL Roku TV here: Roku TV Remote

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.