Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danny45

Re: Streaming stick 4K not pairing

I’m having the same issue with my battery powered voice remote. I’ve followed all of the trouble shooting steps including resetting the stick, using the correct cable both connected to the tv and the power box that came with the device, new batteries, downloading the app, and I’ve even put the remote directly next to the Roku stick AND the part of the cable that has the router. My stick’s model number is 3820X2 and the SN is S0J733821A6X.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @Danny45!

No worries. Our Support team will reach out via email for further advice regarding your remote issues. Kindly keep an eye out on your inbox!

In the meantime, we highly appreciate you for having the patience to try and troubleshoot your remote. Please let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
fhuyghe
Reel Rookie

cant pair my remote 4k+

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @fhuyghe,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Roku remote. We're happy to assist you. Please check out this support article here.

If the problem still persists, please let us know.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
badger1

my new streaming stick 4K will not pair there is no light near the batteries.I put new batteries in the screen is stuck on pair your rmote. should I just return it thia]s is sooooo frustrating

0 Kudos
badger1

please assist me  what to do?????

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @badger1!

No worries. We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

May we first know when and where you purchased your Roku streaming stick 4K? In addition, is this the remote that comes with the box? Furthermore, have you tried to press and hold the Back and Home buttons simultaneously for about 30 seconds to reset it and then re-pair it again? If not, we highly recommend it. 

Moreover, we also have a mobile app that works just like your remote and is a great alternative to your physical remote. It has a private listening feature and is compatible with all of Roku's streaming devices. Refer to our Support link to further help you on How to install the Roku mobile app.

Let us know how it goes, and we'll go from there.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.