Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fourcand
Reel Rookie

I also have a Sylvox soundbar attached to my 55 Inch Sylvox tv

Jump to solution

I posted a note a few minutes ago and I forgot to mentioned that I also have a Sylvox soundbar beside the 55" Outdoor TV and I would like to know how control my Sylvox TV with my newly purchased Roku stick? Thank you A few minutes ago, I posted a note but forgot to mention that I also have a Sylvox soundbar next to the 55" Outdoor TV. I would like to know how to control my Sylvox TV with my newly purchased Roku stick. Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I also have a Sylvox soundbar attached to my 55 Inch Sylvox tv

Jump to solution

Try RCA or Polaroid tv codes. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I also have a Sylvox soundbar attached to my 55 Inch Sylvox tv

Jump to solution

Try RCA or Polaroid tv codes. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
fourcand
Reel Rookie

I'm having trouble turning ON and OFF my Sylvox TV and Sylvox soundbar using my Roku stick.

Jump to solution

Five days ago, I purchased a 55-inch outdoor Sylvox TV along with a Sylvox soundbar. I managed to get the Roku stick to work with the Sylvox TV using the RCA TV code, as Roku didn't recognize the Sylvox brand. However, I'm facing issues with the Roku's ability to turn the Sylvox TV on or off, or control the volume. Currently, I have to use the Sylvox remote for these functions. I want to be able to use the Roku stick to manage all features of the Sylvox TV and soundbar without having to use the Sylvox remote. I'd appreciate any support or advice on how to resolve this issue. Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.