Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naccardi

My remote choices keep scrolling uncontrollably

I have a simple older remote using a streaming device I purchased many years ago. Now all my Roku choices scroll and I can stop. It's like a button is stuck on my remote but I can't fix it.

Where can I purchase just a remote? I live overseas and Roku will not deliver to me. Should I buy a complete newer set from an on line store?

Thanks and reply

Nick

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My remote choices keep scrolling uncontrollably

Welcome to the Roku Community, @naccardi!

Thank you for reaching out about the issues you've experienced with your Roku remote. I'd be happy to suggest some troubleshooting steps to help.

Have you tried rebooting your Roku device to see if this will make any difference? If not, I highly suggest so. Navigate to your Home screen, scroll up or down to select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart. 

If you want to purchase a new one, you can visit our official Product Website or visit your local stores, such as Best Buy, Walmart, and Target. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.