Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Val_F

Re: Cannot toggle through apps on my Home Page

Jump to solution

My info:

Roku Streambar 9102R

Software version 12.5.5 build 4174-95

Please message me if serial number or device ID is needed

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @sjl9069.

Thanks for providing us with these details. 

For the video clip, you may upload it on Google Drive and provide me with the link to it. You may then send the link to me directly from a Private message here in the community.

To send a PM, kindly select my username, View Profile, and on the right side of the page, select Send this user a private message.

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Val_F.

Thank you for these details.

If you can provide me with an Issue ID Tracker by using the voice command (if available) on your physical remote and saying "Tracker ID," that would help us. 

Also, a video clip of it happening would be great too. You may upload it on Google Drive and provide me with the link to it. You may then send the link to me directly from a Private message here in the community.

To send a PM, kindly select my usernameView Profile, and on the right side of the page, select Send this user a private message.

I'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Joshckhan

Jump to solution

I'm having the exact same issue, started yesterday. Roku stream bar, 12.5.5 I also can't seem to send the moderator a message

0 Kudos
MitchellWassam
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue! Frustrating. 

Model 9101R2 - Roku Streambar Pro

Serial # YL004T186156

Software version - 12.5.5 build 4174-95

Device ID - 3K6444186156

GC Version - 11.6.21

Issue ID - 56-298-066

0 Kudos
Gkmarm

Jump to solution

I've done all the troubleshooting and am still having these same issues. I have a roku soundbar. My other roku is working fine. Just issues with the soundbar toggling. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Joshckhan.

Thanks for letting me know about this. The team is investigating this issue, and we'd be happy to include your device in the process.

Please send me the following details I requested above, as well as the specific troubleshooting steps you have tried. If you prefer to send it to me via PM, you may select my username, View Profile, and on the right side of the page, select Send this user a private message.

I'll be looking forward to your update!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @MitchellWassam.

We appreciate the details you have provided and would be happy to include your device in the investigation.

Additionally, can you please let me know the specific troubleshooting steps you have tried?

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for joining us here in the Roku Community, @Gkmarm!

We appreciate you sharing this with us. Rest assured that the team is currently in the process of determining the cause and finding the best resolution. 

Kindly provide us with the information I have requested above so we can include your device in the process of investigation. Also, kindly let us know the specific troubleshooting steps you have tried. 

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MitchellWassam
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have done the remote reset. The system update. Unplugged the Roku and taken batteries out of the remote. Disconnected the internet and reconnected.

I've done everything except for a factory reset, which others have said it doesn't make a change.

The remote and soundbar are 100% functional outside of the apps menu. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.