Manufacturer support & warranty resources

Find Roku TV support and resources for troubleshooting, setup, and repair information. Contact your Roku TV manufacturer for more help or browse our forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
32nash

Roku will not let me connect

I’m having this same problem if you’ve fixed it can you let me know how you did it.

0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku will not let me connect

Hi @32nash,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community.

Would you mind elaborating on the issue you're running into? What Roku device(s) are affected? Are there any error messages on the screen?

Please keep us informed so we can provide you with the best resolution possible.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
lsyspsj
Reel Rookie

My Roku tv is doing the same,starts to open the channel then goes back to the home screen.

Hulu channel is doing the same thing.

0 Kudos
lsyspsj
Reel Rookie

I was to resolve this by unplugging the TV for 30 seconds and then plugging back in. For some reason just turning tv off and on did not resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @lsyspsj,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We will be delighted to assist you further with this issue that you're having with the Roku TV. Can you please provide the following information that @RokuJanadeeK asked for above?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Corn
Reel Rookie

We bought a new Roku tv yesterday and have been trying to connect but it has been updating the channels since last night? What is the solution?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Corn

It's our pleasure to welcome you here in the Roku Community. 

Thanks for sharing your inquiry, and we'd like to assist you regarding this matter. Have you checked the quality and strength of your network connection? We recommend restarting your modem/router as a start.

Additionally, if you've not been able to connect your Roku TV to your network, we recommend restarting your TV by simply unplugging it for 1 minute and plugging it in again to see if you're able to see a prompt to connect to a network since channel updates occur after you've successfully connected to a network.

Keep us posted.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Shanny0119

Hello Gm my roku is not allowing me to connect. I’m clicking on it but it’s not going to any movies etc

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Shanny0119!

We appreciate you reaching out, and we'd like to learn more about this issue going on.

Let us know...

• What specific model of Roku device is this behavior occurring on? (Settings>System>About)
  • What brand and model of TV is the Roku device connected to?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Once we have a better grasp of the situation, we'll be able to better isolate this case.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I signed on.my phone device it still will not allow me to connect 

0 Kudos