Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ezhilan007
Reel Rookie

Re: Internet issues Hisense TV

Jump to solution

Any update on the issue I have mentioned? I have tried the factory reset already long back as I have mentioned before. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Even after USB download still wont connect to wifi or hotspot

Jump to solution

Hi @Nicole86,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the connectivity issue with your Roku and the steps you took to resolve it.

In the meantime, have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided above by @RokuJharra-Qwhich perform a factory reset?

If the problem persists, keep us posted together with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version (accessible via Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?
  • Who is your ISP (internet service provider) and what is the make and model of your router?

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the follow-up, @ezhilan007,

We're sorry that the issue persists even after a factory reset on your Roku TV.

To assist us in resolving this, please provide the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version (accessible via Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?
  • Who is your ISP (internet service provider) and what is the make and model of your router?

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ezhilan007
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hisense Model: 65U6

Hardware ID: G220X

Serial Number: X0130045Y5V5

Software Version: 13.1.4 build 1512-CG

Device ID: S0AE4185Y5V5

0 Kudos
Meckmish

Westinghouse Roku Tv disconnects from Internet everytime it is powered off

Jump to solution

We just moved into a new apartment,and I was having no issues with the internet staying connected.  Everything was as normal.  Within this past week and a half,everytime I power on my Roku tv,it is not connected and I have to unplug it for a few minutes,then plug it back in to get it going again.  I have read all of the suggestions from Roku support and tried all the resets factory and such...how is it working fine for awhile,and now there is nothing I can do to make it stay connected ??

0 Kudos
JenJur

Re: Having to reset network connection everytime I turn on TV

Jump to solution

Literally having the exact same experience including the every-time-network-rest steps. Items ridiculous. I have had this TV for over a year and in the last couple of weeks have this issue daily. All my other devices stay connected to WiFi just fine. Ugh. What is the deal?!

0 Kudos
Kylielauryn
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yeah I think I’m gonna get an Ethernet cable and just manually connect it to my TV because I’m at a loss. It even will disconnect in the middle of me watching something!!!

0 Kudos
ET3

Check network error Channels wont load or reinstall

Jump to solution

I unplugged both TV's during hurricane Milton and now ONN.TV will not load channels. The error is it cannot be reinstalled from the network. Please check network and try again. Network signal is excellent and old Vizio tv with Roku installed works fine but ONN.Tv does not. I've tried all the suggestions in this feed and nothing works. It's very frustrating to say the least. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ONN.Model 100012589

Serial number: YK00AN219662

Device ID LD505A219662

Software Version 13.14 build, 1510-AN

Any help getting this resolved would be appreciated. Pup can no longer watch her doggy tv when I leave.

0 Kudos
Tim_Hare
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with a TCL Roku TV.  Every time I power off, then back on, I have to go to Advanced Settings, reset the network, then go to Settings, network connection, and log in to the WiFi network again

TCL 55S451

Roku OS version 13.1.4
Build 1512-CG

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users, 

We understand you are still experiencing connectivity issues on your Roku TV, and we'd be more than happy to investigate further.

For troubleshooting purposes, we recommend performing a factory reset from the settings menu by following the steps below:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select advanced system settings
  5. Select Factory reset
  6. If you have a Roku TV, select Factory reset everything. Otherwise, move to the next step.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue persists, provide us with the specifics such as follows:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

In the meantime, @Kylielauryn, please be aware that we have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

We look forward to hearing your response and receiving your device details.

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.