Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jillianroh

Airplay not loading on Roku

I had been using Airplay with both my iPhone and MacBook perfectly fine, and now my Roku TV will not screen mirror. The TV shows up as an option in the Airplay menu, but when I click it, the icon only spins/loads and then says, "Could not connect to 'Roku TV'". 

I have done all the possible things to troubleshoot this issue: Airplay is turned on in settings, all devices are on the same network and have been disconnected/reconnected multiple times, I have changed Screen Mirroring Mode to Prompt multiple times, no devices are blocked, I have restarted the TV, unplugged the TV.

Anyone have any advice on how to fix this? The most frustrating part is that it was working fine (so I know the devices are compatible), and then all of a sudden has stopped. I could do a hard reset of the TV if absolutely necessary. 

It is a Westinghouse model WR32HT2212 updated to software version 13.1.4.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.