Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku version 12.5 & 12.5.5 causing subwoofer and satellite speaker popping/knocking

@JC12.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and for the long wait for a solution to this.

I also sent you a PM for further assistance.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku version 12.5 & 12.5.5 causing subwoofer and satellite speaker popping/knocking

Thanks for letting us know, @Sjk4x4.

Could you confirm your device's OS build version? (Settings > System > About). What steps have you taken so far? And when did you first have this issue?

With more details, we'll be able to provide an accurate resolution.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Darken,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you joining us here and for your report on this issue. Please share with us the serial number of this device so we can take a closer look at it.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Darken
Reel Rookie

0 Kudos
Darken
Reel Rookie

IMG_4001.jpeg

0 Kudos
Darken
Reel Rookie

Model. 65R6A5R

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Darken,

Thanks for the update!

We'll share this with the concerned team, and I also sent you a PM for further information.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ROKU surround speakers popping

Hi @Jason187,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

Our team is aware of this issue, and we appreciate you sharing your experience about it and your patience with it.

To help you further, could you please share with us the serial number of these devices so that we can take a closer look at it?

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DensmoreJack
Reel Rookie

I have been having the same issue as well. Popping on all audio devices randomly on essentially every audio level. I have a family member with same devices on older OS with less issues.

I have provided SNs to hopefully expedite to a solution.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DensmoreJack,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We'd like to investigate this issue further. May we know what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far? When did the issue start?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.