Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lcfrisard

Unable to pair new wireless speakers to Roku soundbar

I have been trying for hours to get this connection. The subwoofer is connected no problem. However the 4 wireless speakers … it just gets stuck at 4 of 4. I have “factory reset” each speaker. I have plugged and unplugged each speaker, I have reset the system…. Twice. The room is only 10 feet across, but still moved speakers closer.
I am at a loss.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Dsmith71
Reel Rookie

Roku wireless speakers lost connection and will not pair with Roku stream bar or Roku tcl tv

I have Roku wireless speakers and a Roku stream and Roku tcl tv. The wireless speakers were paired and worked until the most recent software update on 6/16/24 and then the rear speakers stopped working. They will not connect. I have done a factory reset on the TV, the stream bar and the speakers.  Still will not pair. The speakers are less than 10 feet from the tv and stream bar and there is no interference. What else can be done to pair the speakers?

0 Kudos
tuck1211

Reconnect wireless speakers

That was all of my speakers, disconnected my wireless speakers, my base unit and that big long box I got the two big ones working by resetting the entire TV, but no matter what I do the wireless speakers will not reconnect. It just keeps telling me to reconnect to another unit Hold 10 seconds. I need to get these speakers back. I’ve been trying for four months now 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku wireless speakers lost connection and will not pair with Roku stream bar or Roku tcl tv

Greetings @Dsmith71 @Lcfrisard @tuck1211,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having an issue with your Roku wireless speaker that won't pair and we'd like to extend our help here. It seems like you've done a couple of troubleshooting, yet the issue persists. 

Let's see if we can get this one with our support page here on how to resolve issues pairing your Roku wireless speakers.

If the problem persists, report back here and share with us a tracker ID of the issue.

• Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dsmith71
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku wireless speakers lost connection and will not pair with Roku stream bar or Roku tcl tv

Tried all of the items from the support page. The tracker ID is 23-270-314

model number 9102R -Roku Streambar

software version 12.5.5 build 4174-95

gc version 11.6.21

timestamp 2024-07-06T17:14:26Z

wireless speaker model Number 9020x

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Dsmith71,

Thanks for your prompt response!

I'll forward this over to the team for further investigation. Once more will relay an update here regarding the investigation.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.