Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
josap

What does the Roku Streambar Pro pair with Best?

Jump to solution

I'm going to pickup a Roku Streambar Pro soon and I want to know if there is any other things that I should pair with it. I've been using the same old optical soundbar for the past decade now and I really feel like I need a new soundbar and some better audio in general.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: What does the Roku Streambar Pro pair with Best?

Jump to solution

Hi, @raghuwar2 @josap!

Welcome, and thank you for joining us here in the Roku Community!

Our Roku Streambar Pro is the ultimate 2-in-1 upgrade, offering 4K streaming and immersive cinematic sound for any TV. The setup is a breeze, as everything you need is included in the box, along with a voice remote that effortlessly controls your TV, sound, and streaming.

Find everything you need right here with our: Roku Streambar Pro setup guide

Feel free to ask any more questions or share your concerns in the community! We're here to help and eager to assist you further!

Thank you, and enjoy your streaming experience with Roku! 💜

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
raghuwar2

What does the Roku Streambar Pro pair with Best?

Jump to solution

I'm going to pickup a Roku Streambar Pro soon and I want to know if there is any other things that I should pair with it. I've been using the same old optical soundbar for the past decade now and I really feel like I need a new soundbar and some better audio in general.

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: What does the Roku Streambar Pro pair with Best?

Jump to solution

Hi, @raghuwar2 @josap!

Welcome, and thank you for joining us here in the Roku Community!

Our Roku Streambar Pro is the ultimate 2-in-1 upgrade, offering 4K streaming and immersive cinematic sound for any TV. The setup is a breeze, as everything you need is included in the box, along with a voice remote that effortlessly controls your TV, sound, and streaming.

Find everything you need right here with our: Roku Streambar Pro setup guide

Feel free to ask any more questions or share your concerns in the community! We're here to help and eager to assist you further!

Thank you, and enjoy your streaming experience with Roku! 💜

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.