Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Semag
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku TCL tv keep losing connection

Jump to solution

@RokuJharra-Q Any update? It's getting annoying to have to unplug my TV and plug it back in every time i want to watch something.

0 Kudos
Elherreram
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Have somewhat similar problem but only with the playback on live tv or roku channel. All others are OK. On live TV, i get the TG Guide, but when selecting a show, it just keeps spinning or a black screen.

0 Kudos
Ln517028

Re: Roku immediately disconnects from WiFi after connecting

Jump to solution

My ROKU is unable to find wireless connection every time I turn it off, so I have to go through all of these steps daily just to turn it on.  My other ROKU tv is fine,  but the main family ROKU tv is not.  Other solutions,  please?  I have unplugged it multiple times for several minutes each time, but still have to follow all steps above to get it to find my very strong wifi.  

Boone2019

Re: Roku immediately disconnects from WiFi after connecting

Jump to solution

I have a 24 inch ruku TV, it gas been disconnecting from the internet as soon as it connects and I've tried everything, I do not know what to do, I've disconnected all the devices from the internet and reconnected them all of the devices will connect but the ruku won't please help me

0 Kudos
Thordan
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

CAN WE GET AN UPDATE?!

Semag
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

They've acknowledged this in the issue tracking board and have a future update (last notice was 7/18).

They suggested factory reset, but other people said that didn't work so i've been hesitant to do it because i don't want to re-enter all my information:

I'm surprised the mods haven't consolidated these threads underneith that master thread.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Issue-Tracking-Board/Solved-by-future-update-Roku-TV-Network-Connectio...

Semag
Binge Watcher

Re: Have to restart TV to reconnect WiFi

Jump to solution

They've acknowledged this in the issue tracking board and have a future update (last notice was 7/18).

They suggested factory reset, but other people said that didn't work so i've been hesitant to do it because i don't want to re-enter all my information:

I'm surprised the mods haven't consolidated these threads underneith that master thread.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Issue-Tracking-Board/Solved-by-future-update-Roku-TV-Network-Connectio...

Schlagerk64
Reel Rookie

TV isnt connecting to Internet without unplugging TV or restarting with remote

Jump to solution

I now have to restart or unplug my TV every time to reconnect to Internet - I've tried everything offered - Shut them all off, turn them all back on.

It's worked fine until 2 weeks ago

I've used restart on the television, I have not moved the router I have unplugged it Back in. I don't see any system changes or updates that need done.It just quit Connecting and now i'm having intermittent "lost connection."

What else can I try? Its just annoying - but afraid that trick will quit working. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV isnt connecting to Internet without unplugging TV or restarting with remote

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users.

We appreciate you for keeping us posted on the network issue you've experienced with your Roku TV.

Kindly be advised that our team is aware of this issue, and a resolution has been developed through an update in the future. We'll make another post in this thread as a follow-up regarding this matter, once we have more details with the investigation and the update.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dlebersole

Jvc roku tv disconnects daily from wifi

Jump to solution

I have 6 roku tvs and devices in my home and only the JVC roku tv is having problems with wifi.  I can clear the cache the tv restarts and connects but has to be done again after power off.  This just started happening within the past month.  All other roku tv's are working fine.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.