Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ESPN App Issues - ESPN 3 connection error on replays (Internet Provider Authentication)

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users!

Thank you for your cooperation and for reporting this issue.

For further assistance with this problem, we encourage you to reach out to ESPN customer support directly. Since many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by their providers, contacting them can offer more detailed help.

If you need additional support or have any other questions, please let us know. We’re here to assist you with your specific needs.

Regards,
The Roku Community Team

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kappaccino

ESPN app Connection Error only on Roku devices

Jump to solution

I've tried EVERY solution Roku has offered on several Roku devices. In previous message board thread, The solution offer was to contact ESPN. That is NOT the solution. I have four Roku devices and I keep getting the same connection error message for ESPN3 on demand sports events replays. But, the ESPN app works perfectly fine on my Samsung TVs, my laptop & cell phone. FIX IT!!!!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.