Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NFL app has no audio, only this application

Thanks for the quick update @Zoroaster!

We'll pass this case along with the information you have provided to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. 

Once we have an available update about this, we'll make sure to update this thread. In the meantime your patience and understanding are much appreciated in the meantime.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Zoroaster,

Just a quick update on this. It seems like your device is still not up to date. Have you tried checking for available updates from Settings>System>System Update>Check now? If there is, try to update your device and try to access the app to see if that helps resolve the case. If the issue persists, provide us with the updated version of your device.

Please keep us posted. Thanks!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Zoroaster
Channel Surfer

Ok, I just updated the software and after doing so it says my software is all up-to-date 

Software version 11.5.0 Build 4884 

After update I restarted the TV. Still no sound from the NFL app

0 Kudos
9ramaand

I’m having the same issue on a brand new Roku Ultra. Works totally fine on my older Roku Ultra in the other room, doesn’t work for the new one for some reason. 

0 Kudos
Zoroaster
Channel Surfer

I determined it was a malfunction in the TV (32” HighSense) that was unable to download the latest Roku software. Essentially, it was “stuck” at the software level at which it was manufactured. I ended up returning it for a Phillips brand TV and magically, everything works perfectly. The NFL app emits both sound and picture. Good luck with your fix! 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @9ramaand,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing this information with us, and we're sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced. We'll need more information to further look at the issue. Could you please provide us with the following:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Seahawk10
Reel Rookie

Btw, since mine was a roku4 I purchased a new Roku 4k stick and that solved the issue.

I will use the Roku4 on another TV and just won't watch the NFL on it.

0 Kudos
Theemiket

I am having the same issue with only the NFL app on my Roku Ultra.

Model: 4802X -Roku Ultra

Serial number: X01000049DTF (S0DA22249DTF)

Tracker: ID TF-404-262

0 Kudos
Zoroaster
Channel Surfer

If your new TV isn’t downloading the latest version of the Roku software (mine wasn’t) then return it immediately. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the follow-up, @Theemiket,

No worries; we'll make sure to forward this information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Your patience and understanding in the meantime are highly appreciated.

If you have other issues, please feel free to create another thread, and we'll do our best to assist.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos