Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KCPie

Roku Audio Connector Not Working Properly

I split the headphone jack output from my Monitor (only audio output) into left and right RCA. Then plug into my bose system sounds great. However, the Roku volume buttons are incapable of volume level adjustments. I end of using my enormous 1 pound, 50 Button Bose remote, able to only utilize the power button and volume rockers for audio control. (And the mute) Very inconvenient. Is there a solution to this without having to buy some converter or splitter? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Audio Connector Not Working Properly

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @KCPie!

We appreicate you reaching out for support; we'd be glad to assist you with this.

Before we proceed, may we know what specific Roku streaming device you are using? In addition, on what TV/device have you plugged this into? 

We'll be waiting for your response so we can provide you with an accurate resolution. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.