Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Missing TV Inputs in Settings

@ReaStan07, with your TV's remote control.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RayGill

I have a Roku tv and cannot get cable linked. If Live TV is missing, you can add it by going to Settings > TV inputs > Live TV > Set up input. When doing this suggestion I do not get LIVE TV to show. All I get is all the Inputs that is does have and to be able to remove them. Nothing found to add a Input

Anon2013

Why is this considered a solution, it is a f****ng question, not an answer.  S**t site with no solution, I am working with a Roku TV with 2 items plugged into two inputs, still can't find the settings!!! At a friend's house...  Have an older TCL Roku TV at home, never had a problem finding inputs... Companies are purposely making technology worse year by year to nickel and dime us, f**k these companies, bring back amazing tech from 2013!

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We appreciate you for joining us here at the Roku Community, @Anon2013.

Thanks for raising your concern with us. Please be aware that when you plug in an external device on your Roku TV, you can directly find it on your Home screen. 

Navigate on your Home screen and press the upward button on your remote; it will be labeled as HDMI 1, HDMI 2, or AV. Furthermore, here's our Support article to further help your Roku TV to recognize the external device.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be looking forward to your update. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
1157Denny

No tv input setting for air tv

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @1157Denny,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We understand you're having trouble finding your air TV input. We're happy to assist you. Please make sure that all the cables are properly plugged in and firmly attached.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I have a Room tv TV put is not there

0 Kudos

How do I connect an antenna because the tv inputs does not show?

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RuthHofmeister,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We recommend trying to add the desired input to your Roku TV. We suggest doing this by turning on your Roku TV and going to Settings > TV inputs > [choose input] > Set up input.

Please keep us posted if there's any difference after.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Input is not there. It disappeared when I put the new Streaming device and new remote. I did have a. Antenna but wasn't using it for awhile I moved and now the antenna thing isn't there

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.