Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blowenblu
Reel Rookie

Re: FHD 32" Live TV with no Wifi

Jump to solution

If you read my initial statement: I'm having issues with a Vizio TV and am inquiring about a Roku TV to see if it will work for what I want. And it sounds like it will, thanks.

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Having to check connection?

Jump to solution

Warm greetings to the Roku Community, @dhamum2!

We appreciate you informing us about this. We'd be happy to provide further information regarding this matter.

Kindly ensure your Wi-Fi connection is stable and performing well. Sometimes, even with fiber optics, fluctuations in speed or signal strength can cause delays or issues such as this. 

In the meantime, we recommend visiting this support article to help you improve the Wi-Fi or wireless internet connection to your Roku streaming device.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Shanna01
Reel Rookie

Tv not connecting to internet but wireless is working

Jump to solution

I recently got a new router and all of my other devices connect no problem but my Tv won’t and I’ve tried restarting and factory reseting my tv and both didn’t work

Shanna01
Reel Rookie

Re: Tv not connecting to internet but wireless is working

Jump to solution

Update: Now it’s stuck in a failed update loop due to it not being able to connect to WiFi @support1 please help

Shanna01
Reel Rookie

Re: Tv not connecting to internet but wireless is working

Jump to solution

I got it to go back to normal but now it’s still not connecting to the internet 😑

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.