Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cooper1957

Re: Glitchy Flickering Screen

Jump to solution

It keeps fingering and moving by its self tried setting it again won’t happen 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Cooper1957,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble with your Roku device. We'd like to know how we can help, but we need more details.

For us to help you better, we will ask a set of questions to isolate the issue:

• What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV—specify TV)
  • When did you start seeing the glitches?
  • Are there any changes in the setup or settings of your Roku device or your network provider that might cause the problem?
  • Does the issue occur only when streaming on a specific channel, or are all the channels installed on your Roku device?
  • Can you specify the troubleshooting steps you have taken to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have red and blue vertical flickering on my Roku screen. I've unplugged the TV. I've completed a restart on the TV and I've implemented a factory reset to no avail. The power source and cables are secure and I'm coming to the impression that the TV is failing. It's only 2 years old. What more can be evaluated?

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MarleneHaddock,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know that you are having an issue with your Roku that has vertical flickering on the screen. We would be glad to assist you with this concern.

In this case, we highly suggest contacting your TV manufacturer for further assistance as this may be a hardware issue.

You can visit this support article to check your TV Manufacturer's Support

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.