Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cgatlin18

Glitchy Flickering Screen

Jump to solution

My Tv is roughly 2 years old, never had a problem at all. The other day I was watching a show, and all of a sudden my screen started glitching out, it’s giving out static pixels in certain parts of the screen but covers about half of the screen making my tv useless to watch anything, any solutions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Glitchy Flickering Screen

Jump to solution

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We understand that you are having display issues with your Roku TV. We're glad to help you with this.

Kindly try performing the below steps to see if you can resolve the issue:

1. Power-cycle your Roku TV: unplug it from the wall power outlet and plug it back in.
  2. If possible, restart your Roku TV by going to Settings > System > Power (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step) > System Restart.
  3. Last resort, kindly try a factory reset: Go to Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Factory reset. 
We hope one of these fixes the issue. Kindly keep us posted.

Kind regards,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Glitchy Flickering Screen

Jump to solution

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We understand that you are having display issues with your Roku TV. We're glad to help you with this.

Kindly try performing the below steps to see if you can resolve the issue:

1. Power-cycle your Roku TV: unplug it from the wall power outlet and plug it back in.
  2. If possible, restart your Roku TV by going to Settings > System > Power (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step) > System Restart.
  3. Last resort, kindly try a factory reset: Go to Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Factory reset. 
We hope one of these fixes the issue. Kindly keep us posted.

Kind regards,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.