Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wolfgirl1980
Reel Rookie

Re: Antenna channel listing is incorrect.

Jump to solution

Same here, I bought new TV and moved to new area, I have 7 diff 4 channels, 4.1 should be NBC, but they are all listed as H&I so never know what's on. Some other channels the same way, but not that many of the same channel number.

LazyJ

Re: Channel Guide Info incorrect

Jump to solution

I have the same problem.  No reset/restart fixes it.  Driving me crazy...

0 Kudos
Cmaf
Reel Rookie

Re: Cable Channel Guide on live tv is all wrong with what is actually broadcast. Help???

Jump to solution

To Danny / ROKU employee:
My Roku TV information: 
Roku TV: 8523X, Model: 100012590, Ser #: YK003W100898, Device ID: LC7003100898, Software Version: 11.0.0 build 4193-AN. I'm in Michigan. This channel guide duplication problem occurs on many channels- COZI TV, THIS TV, channel 56.1, etc.              
I've 
restarted, rescanned, all multiple times. It’s been happening for weeks. 
This didn’t work…
”-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)”. Thanks,

Caren

0 Kudos
Tolovus

Jump to solution

Same problem here. Started about 2 weeks ago. My local NBC channel is 4.1. But, the guide shows data for 4.2 (H&I). Also, my local PBS channel is 5.1. The guide is correct for that one. But, sub channel 5.4 (World) shows the same data as 5.1. So, I have 2 favorites that I must got to other sources for the schedule. The receiver also refuses to change the channel while using the guide frequently. This requires me to reset the whole device several times a day to restore proper operation.

UPDATE: After trying all of the zip codes in my city to no avail, I decided to try a zip code from a neighboring county that is still in this broadcast area. BINGO! Now my 2 favorites are displaying the correct programming data.

thunderJ
Channel Surfer

Continued issues with antenna on-screen channel guide

Jump to solution

Has anyone here that has had the wrong channel/programming info showing up on the on-screen guide for antenna channels ever got it corrected through ROKU support? (I've tried everything Roku support recommended and more and the problem continues.  They have "escalated" the issue up the chain).

0 Kudos
Mob1124
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue for past week. ABC CBS NBC TV guide listings are incorrect. I’ve tried every fix suggested including reluctantly a factory reset. Problem was not resolved. How do we get this resolved? Very frustrating. This is a problem with only one of my two TCL Roku tvs. 

demsd
Roku Guru

Re: When I launch ROKU channel it causes my Digital TV Antenna channels to not show properly

Jump to solution

@JP1313 wrote:

@demsd This is right .... I totally agree the tv tuner work fine ... I think it's because Roku wants to push it so called Roku channel junk on customers so they use their own internet based guide ..

I have no issues with the streaming channels. They just don't need to be pushing an Internet based local guide.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
demsd
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@shiwoe84 wrote:

Any thoughts on how I can accurate my TV guide?

You'll have to wait like the rest of us, or disconnect the TV from the Internet.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
Jbwhite
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

we know.  its not displaying correclty. internet is working

0 Kudos
Meeee
Reel Rookie

Re: Antenna Tv Channels incorrect

Jump to solution

@RokuKariza-D 
What do you mean by "#4. Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing"?
Do you mean, simply "turn on the TV and look at the TV Guide"??