Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kelly-12

"Coach" on Roku channel issue

Roku needs to fix the issue with poor quality watching Coach on the Roku channel. I would like to actually see the actors faces when trying to watch. Many people have brought this complaint to their attention but it hasn’t been resolved. 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: "Coach" on Roku channel issue

Hello! @Kelly-12,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We would be more than happy to look into this issue, and we'll need more information. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (These can all be found in Settings > System > About.)
  • What version or build is The Roku Channel? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button.)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue arise, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID.)
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing.

Once we have this information, we can pass it along to the appropriate Roku team.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cjdj1278
Streaming Star

Not just Coach.  Stronger Medicine, Third Watch and Drop Dead Diva.  And movie Thirst. Maybe if we all started a list Roku will realize no amount of restarting or unplugging will fix the problem.  

0 Kudos
visey
Reel Rookie

Coach is not working on mine either. I chatted with tech support earlier in the week gave them all the info and was told he would forward it to higher up the chain. Still not working. Hope it gets fixed soon!!

0 Kudos
Minty3

Adding Iron Chef and Unsolved Mysteries to this list, at least for me. Only those two shows on the Roku Channel so far. Really bad interlacing as well. Started about 2 weeks ago. 

dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

and "How It's Made" is terrible just like "Coach" I discovered tonight.  Roku channel is starting to suck - its like somebody fell asleep & is just letting all this slip by them & not fixing it.  Coach still sucks and it's been weeks now.  I go to Tubi to watch How Its Made.  At least you can see the  picture clearly on it.   I hope I can find Coach somewhere else too.  I've give up on Roku listening to us on here.  HEAR THAT ROKU PERSON THAT READS ALL THESE COMMENTS??  YOU ARE NOT FIXING YOUR SH**

0 Kudos
Cjdj1278
Streaming Star

Same issue watching the Jeff Foxworthy show.  Just shoot me. Sliders.  Missing.  All blurry.  

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Cjdj1278,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and we would be more than glad to investigate this issue. Kindly provide the following details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Does this issue occur specifically on The Roku Channell? If so, what version/build is the channel? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing.

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

model 4230X.  serial 4E653X143400 software version 12.0.0 build 4184-04 uptime 16 hours 58 minutes 

Roku channel version 9.3 Build 10

Roku channel is the only app that has the issue.  Coach seems to be a little better but I'm noticed How It's Made & The Rifleman having a block picture.  As you tell on here it's not just me thats having the problems so don't really get why you need a bunch of information when its obvious it's not us(the customer). 

Thanks.  

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dragonboots2005,

Thanks for keeping us posted. 

We humbly ask for your information so that we will be able to properly assess and process your issue to the appropriate Roku team. No worries, this has already been forwarded to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Rest assured that we're doing our best to fix this issue as soon as possible as your satisfaction is essential to us. Once more information is available, we will make sure to update this thread. 

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.