Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cjdj1278
Streaming Star

Re: "Coach" on Roku channel issue

Respectfully Roku moderators.  No amount of resetting or giving you the model numbers are going to help.  It's on your end.  Just keep us updated on the progress.  I love my Roku, and really like the Roku channel.  As of today it still isn't fixed.  I do commend Roku for having so many moderators.  I have Starlink and they have no customer service to speak with. 

Cjdj1278
Streaming Star

Looks like the problem may be fixed.  Several shows that were bad look much better today. 

0 Kudos
Cjdj1278
Streaming Star

Try watching Coach now.  Looks much better.  Problem fixed?

0 Kudos
visey
Reel Rookie

I just watched it at 5 pm cst and coach is still bad. A few days ago it was good, so I do not know what is going on. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @visey,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

We understand that there are still contents on The Roku Channel that are affected by inadequate video quality. Kindly be advised that we're aware of the situation, and the appropriate Roku team is still investigating the issue and a resolution. We assure you that once more information is available, we'll provide an update here in the Community.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are very much valued.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gernb
Channel Surfer

coach, that girl, i dream of jeannie & bewitched are still bad

0 Kudos
gernb
Channel Surfer

fyi... as of last nite & now this morn - i randomly checked numerous i dream of jeannie episodes & it appears to be fixed - the others... not so much

0 Kudos
Cjdj1278
Streaming Star

Watching Third Watch.  First episode I watched was great.  2nd one right back to being blurry. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Cjdj1278,

Thanks for the update!

Please be aware that our team is currently working to fix this issue as soon as possible, as your satisfaction is essential to us. We currently do not have any details to give at this time, but once more information is available, We'll make sure to update this Community thread.

Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated in the meantime.

Warm regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

Coach is back to having a blocky pixelated picture after it was fine for a whole 2 days.  What is the problem, Roku channel?  Also 'The Big C' has missing episodes for season 1 AND they are all out of order.  Can you fix that so we can actually try to watch how the story progresses?  Thanks.

0 Kudos