Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dgilber

Re: Tennis Channel won’t open & unable to uninstall/reinstall

Jump to solution

I just went on chat with support on the ROKU website, they gave me a full refund.

0 Kudos
Chucker

Jump to solution

Has anyone found a solution to the tennis channel app not working on Roku?  I reinstalled the app and it still does not work. 

0 Kudos
Jlg2

Tennis channel plus not launching

Jump to solution

as the most recent post in May, I am experiencing same problem - tennis channel plus won’t work, can’t delete app on tv, deleted app from phone, still won’t launch.  When will you have it fixed?  Thank you 

0 Kudos
Oudrummer
Reel Rookie

Re: Tennis Channel Plus stopped working overnight

Jump to solution

This method does not work.  I have tried it several times.  The tennis Channel blinks off to home page when you click on it

0 Kudos
JMH3
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

When the Tennis Channel app finally opened for unknown reason, the app displayed a written prompt to go to activation web page to enter the provided activation code. I did so and then successfully entered my subscription e mail address and password. After that TC Plus has opened and worked correctly except for once when I was prompted to log back on again although I had never logged out. Instead of logging back in, I closed the Roku app and opened the TC app on my phone. My phone app didn’t request log on. After this I immediately reopened the Roku TC app, and this time it opened up and didn’t require log in. This was several days ago and the Roku TC app continues to open and function correctly and without requiring new log in. I had previously started 2 tickets with TC customer service and had provided all requested technical data. The 2nd ticket was started by phone with a TC customer service rep who said that he was going to escalate the crashing issue. The 1st ticket was closed with no action and I never received any feedback on the 2nd ticket. I have no idea why the app has started working again. My Roku device is Ultra LT.

0 Kudos
Oudrummer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for that.  You are lucky yours came on.  Tennis Channel plus continues to blink off.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We apologize for the delay in getting this resolved. Our engineering team is currently working on it.

In the meantime, we suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select the Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Refer to earlier instructions to restart your Roku device. Home > Settings > System > System Restart/Power > System Restart.
  • Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.
  • Software update: Navigate to Home Settings System > Software update Check now.

For more references and steps to troubleshoot playback issues, you can visit our support article on how to resolve a channel playback issue.

If you cannot play videos from one channel after attempting the suggestions on the link, videos from other channels play fine; contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. In this case, an issue within that specific channel likely needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

You can reach them here: Tennis Channel Plus Support.

Note: We'll mark this post as solved for visibility and as a reference for other users.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Oudrummer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've tried these steps it doesn't work

0 Kudos
sswen
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Has not worked in the past and does not work now! I do have a ticket with tennis channel, so far, no response. So if it's Tennis channel problem why don't they just come out and say it??? If it's a Roku/Tennis Channel dispute just come out and say it. If it's a money problem refund the customers. I cannot believe upper management of Roku or Tennis Channel has no idea of exactly what is going on. We the customers have been beyond patient.

svicolona7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same problem and I think Roku must be responsible because on my laptop same tennis channel app works fine. Roku gives instructions that cannot be applied. There is no way to uninstall. it s 10 days that is not working, not reliable

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.