Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svicolona7
Reel Rookie

Re: Tennis Channel won’t open & unable to uninstall/reinstall

Jump to solution

and by the way, when i try to sign in to Roku website, several time the sode doe snot arrive in my email for hours. good luck with that. May be time to try a different device, since it s so hard to get effective help

0 Kudos
grgarrison

Jump to solution

I am not given the option to remove the channel so I cannot reinstall it. 

0 Kudos
Gemmierin
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m having the exact same problem today. App won’t open and then returns to Roku home page. Removing and reinstalling the app isn’t an option like it is for other apps. So frustrating. I don’t want to watch tennis on my laptop. I want to watch on my TV. 😠 

Pickles1

Jump to solution

Just goes back to the homepage. Paid money for tennis channel and Roku— why won’t it work?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings Community users,

We really do apologize for the delay in resolving this issue. Please keep us posted with the Tracker ID so that we can forward an update to the appropriate Roku team.

We would also recommend communicating this issue to the channel support team for extra help.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
patcam1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I followed your instructions but the Tennis Channel App gets removed when I do the system restart!

0 Kudos
Jimmazing1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same thing happening here.  Must've started recently. 

Removing the channel,  restarting,  reinstalling,  check for updates... no change in behavior.  Still fails to open. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It's not Roku's fault.  It's The Tennis Channel's fault, and they've finally admitted that.

0 Kudos
DaveTra
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Tennis channel app has been fixed and working for several weeks.

0 Kudos
Brownie1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It may be working for some people, but it is not working for me.  I've purchased an Amazon Fire Stick which works. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.